GEICO CAR INSURANCE
The GEICO car insurance They began to be sold in 1936, when the company was founded in the state of Texas. In its beginnings, it offered plans for government employees, which gave rise to its name by Government Employees Insurance Company (GEICO).
It is a subsidiary insurer of Berkshire Hathaway, one of the most important auto insurers in the country due to its level of coverage, which according to 2015 figures had a national market share of 11.4%, ranking second in sales. in direct premiums.
Types of coverage or policies offered by GEICO
The most important basic coverages included in the GEICO car insurance are:
- Civil liability for bodily injury. Covers damage due to injury and death to third parties. IN case of legal dispute it also includes defense expenses.
- Medical payments. Protects people inside the insured vehicle against injuries, providing the payment of medical expenses. In the case of the contracting party, it also protects him if he is affected by an accident without being in the car.
- Vehicle coverage under insured. Covers damage and injuries to people in the car caused by a vehicle that does not have sufficient insurance protection. Some states also offer uninsured vehicle protection.
- Total physical damage. Protects the insured vehicle against damage caused by floods, fire, theft, animals and other causes other than vehicle accidents.
- Collision. Covers vehicle damage in the event of an accident against another or various objects.
- Civil liability for property damage. It covers the damage caused to the property of third parties as a result of an accident for which you have legal responsibility. In case of lawsuits, he also pays defense expenses.
Some additional coverage to the basic ones are:
- Emergency services on the road. Power passing, tire changes, towing for mechanical or electrical failures and locksmith services.
- Car rent. Reimbursement of car rental expenses necessary as a result of an accident.
- Mechanical failure insurance. Among other advantages, it allows you to choose the repair location to your liking. It also protects against failure all parts and systems of the car. Available for cars up to 15 months old with less than 15,000 miles driven.
Quote car insurance in Aurora Insurance Agency
Aurora Insurance Agency offers you the advantage that you will be able to compare the GEICO car insurance with those of other companies. This will allow you to choose the best plan for your needs, among all the options available in your state.
A good idea is to compare the plans of the best insurers in the country, such as Allstate, State Farm, Progressive, Nationwide, Infinity and others.
Telephone and Customer Service GEICO
The main telephone numbers for GEICO customer service are:
- General Requests: (800) 207-7847
- Roadside Emergency: (800) 424-3426
- Motorcycles: (800) 44-CYCLE & (800) 44-29253
- Commercial: (866) 509-9444
Although you can also contact his phone where they can assist you to quote insurance: 1-800-691-4240.